Wednesday 29 December 2010

PLEASE READ - Fanfic: Hush Hush C2

CHAPTER TWO:
NPOV.
Patch and i pulled up outside the school on his bike a lot earlier than we planned to be as shown by my now cold vanilla frappuccino. Wow. This was going to be a great start to an even better day. “What’s up angel? You look sad” He said as he took the full cup from my hand and put it in the bin.
“Oh nothing, you know just a bit weird being here since the accident – It all just looks so different” I replied half heartedly.
“Im here, by your side all day, just let me know and we can leave when you want to” He was looking into my eyes and i knew he could feel i was tense. “Okay” I looked down embarrassed in the thought of how pathetic i was being. Patch placed his finger below my chin and gently tilted my face up so i was looking at him again. Hey – look at me – you’re not being pathetic at all, you have every reason to still be on edge about this place okay. Hell i would be worried if you weren’t.  I nodded close to tears remembering the night i feared the most. He kissed me and pulled me into a tight teddy bear hug which i appreciated more than he would know; it was as if he was literally holding me together.
I love you patch. Stroking my hair i felt him smile. Well you Miss Nora Grey have literally turned my world upside down, so you had better love me. I smiled at this and kissed him again letting go of me slowly waiting for me acceptance. I reluctantly let go of him and stood, greeted with the worst site.
Oh the joy of being me. Coming up to us from behind patch was Marcie Miller. Army of sluts approaching. Patch giggled in my mind which was comforting and also surprisingly menacing, i shivered, a good shiver, hoping that he didn’t notice. Obviously that wasn’t going to happen patch notices everything, it’s like her has the eyes of a hawk is swear. Marcie’s skirt was so short it was barely visible beneath her top and could easily be classed as a belt.
 I wish you wore more skirts like that, that pirate grin appearing on his face once again. It would suit you a hell of a lot more, especially with those killer legs. i thought i heard him let out a groan through his teeth and I started to blush in embarrassment but Marcie’s hoarse tone knocked any emotion out of my face.“Hey Patch”
“Marcie”
“Happy to be back i see as always” I couldn’t tell if she was being sarcastic or not.
“Actually i am, there is a lot of changes made to my year”
“Oh really!” She seemed excited by this idea, and moved a step closer to him giving her most seductive look. Oh my gosh im going to gag. I saw Patch let out a giggle underneath his breath.“I just have a lot more friends i guess this year”
“You have always had me Patch, always” She looked right into his eyes and place her hand in the centre of his chest. Lighten up on the glare angel you looks as if your about to stab her. I didn’t even realise i was frowning, until i felt the cramp when i relaxed my face.Give me that pencil and it would be the highlight of my day. That was a nice thought. Patch dropped the pencil next to me and reacted to pick it up. Marcie stopped him.
“Allow me” She moved her hand slowly down his chest whilst moving and bending her knees until they were fully bent and her hand reached the waistband of his jeans. What does she think shes doing is that supposed to be sexy? I haven’t even been in that position yet. Whore.
“Fuck my life, im going to be sick” i exhaled and turned my back to walk off. Marcie stood up in an instance completely taken aback by my response.
“Excuse me” She took a step towards me but patch took a step to the side so he was between us both. Marcie decided to bring her focus back to Patch, good call in my eyes, because im not in the talking mood right now.
“So what are you doing tonight?” Patch looked round and started to walk behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist.
 “I dunno” he said looking at me Marcie. “What am i doing tonight?” Marcie’s jaw dropped, her face was a picture, and I sincerely wish I had a camera to take a picture. I turned around in Patch’s arms and wrapped by arms around his hair, tangling my fingers in locks of his hair. The look in his eyes was indescribable it made my legs go like jelly. I could have died and gone to heaven right there.
 “Me” i said it loud enough so Marcie could hear, but not so that i deafened patch. He flashed me his pirate grin.
“Yes ma’am” and leaned in to kiss me. I heard Marcie storm off in a mood and couldn’t help but smile. I didn’t break from the kiss because in all honesty i never wanted this moment to end. Patch pulled me in closer and traced up and down my back with his hand. It was dangerous to be like this in school as the effect of moment like this cause me to have momentarily brain dysfunction where i can’t speak. Not cool. I had kissed boys before patch but not one of them made m y body and mind react the way it did when i kissed patch. I could feel myself getting lost in the moment when i heard that familiar friendly voice.
“Sup Bitches” Vee squealed as she ran over to me. Patch let me go when he heard her and i couldn’t help but moan in disappointment in my head. Dont worry angel we have forever.
Vee!” I pulled her into the tightest teddy bear hug i had ever given anyone. I hadn’t seen Vee since the night with Jules, i had phoned to check she was okay, but hadn’t mustered up the courage to step out of my house.
“Okay babe, kind of killing me here” Vee breathed and i let her go.
“How are you, are you okay?”
“I’m great! I can see your back up to your old tricks with Marcie” She said with a smirk looking in the direction Marcie had walked off in. I shrugged my shoulders and laughed. “Honestly do you go out of your way to annoy that girl?”
“No- it comes naturally” I winked, and she laughed pulling me into another hug. I heard the bell sounding in the distance. “Aww i’ve missed you babe!” Vee said right next to me, way to loud.
“Ive missed you too Vee” I came out of the hug and turned to look at Patch. “Come on – lets go” Patch came to my side and put his arm around my waist. Vee and Patch were still a bit uncertain about each other but they tolerated it for my sake. I was grateful because i don’t know what i would do if i had to choose between the both of them.
“Patch” Vee said a little warily.
“Vee” Patch gave a softening smile and we started to walk towards the entrance of the building.
I had butterflies the size of those flying dinosaurs in Jurassic Park swooping about it my stomach, it made me feel a bit queasy and i started to doubt if i could do this or not.  I forced myself on. With patch and vee at my side i squeezed my eyes shut and Patch’s arm tightened, as he kissed me on the top of my head. I entered the school building. “You mind if i just talk to Patch for a minute babe?” Vee’s request had taken me but surprise but she seemed genuine about it,
“Sure, ill just wait here” I stood in the crowd of people but i had never felt so alone. I wanted to move to lesson, the sooner it started the sooner it would be over. I pulled the schedule out of my bag and read what i would be having. Gym. Nice one. At least it would be over and done with?
“Guys, I’m gonna go to my lesson i’m not with either of you” I shouted over to them they looked up from their conversation.
“Okay babe ill meet you in the canteen at break!” Vee shouted in reply for both of them. I shoved the piece of paper and looked back up when i heard patch’s response.
Are you sure you’re going to be okay angel? I can walk you to lesson before i go to my own if you like? I really wanted him to but i saw he was still in deep conversation with Vee and didn’t want to interrupt what was going on.
No, im fine. I can’t have you doing that all the time, i need to get used to it myself. I saw him look up at me and smiled to him in reassurance. Okay. His words warmed me up a bit. I love you Patch Cipriano. Nora, yano what to do if you need me.
 It felt weird hearing him say my name instead of Angel but nonetheless i nodded to him and turned on my heel to walk to the changing rooms. My heart felt as if it was beating at the speed of light, but still I carried on, i was determined that Jules wasn’t going to make me scarred of the places I should feel safe. He wasn’t going to interfere with my life anymore and that was that.  

3 comments:

  1. I love this fanfiction! Is there a chapter 3???

    ReplyDelete
  2. There should be! ill post it when i can :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update soon <3
    ~P.

    ReplyDelete