Wednesday 29 December 2010

PLEASE READ - FanFic: Hush Hush C1.

CHAPTER ONE:
NPOV:
The light from the dawning sun blared through the shut blinds as if they weren’t there. So much for black out blinds I thought. A snigger came from in front of my bed; I lurched into an upright position in my fright. Since that night with Jules I had been a nervous wreck, flinching at the slightest thing and finding it difficult to get to sleep.
Every muscle in my body relaxed when I saw that familiar sleek black hair and playful crooked grin in the mirrors reflection. Patch. Patch was my guardian angel. Not in the mushy romantic nickname way but the literal way, wings and everything. He was also my boyfriend which was extremely convenient. I could feel myself smiling automatically at the sight of him. His black shirt fell gently over the perfectly toned muscles in his back, his black jeans didn’t give much away as they were loose and hung to the floor. Nonetheless, I liked what I could see I thought to myself.
I wish I could say the same. I heard his gentle mocking voice in my head. ‘HEY! ’I shouted and he smirked as he turned on the spot and I grabbed my pillow and threw it as hard as I could at him. I realised the mess I must have looked and tried to tame my hair which was spiralling in uncontrollable curls all over my head. I wasn’t used to waking up to this, not that I was complaining, I just wished my choice of nightwear was a little more appropriate, it was only now I realised how hot I was in my flannel pyjamas. Patch turned and picked up my pillow off the floor and started towards the bed. ‘Good morning angel’.
‘Morning yes, good- not so much’ I replied.
He crawled on the bed, feeling the contact of our bodies through quilt knocked the speech out of me, so my answers had reluctantly turned into a series of nods and shakes. ‘Why is that so angel? I can leave if you want?’ I automatically shook my head. I never wanted him to leave, he had become part of daily routine, a part that I not only loved but needed. ‘Or I could you know – try and make your morning a bit better?’ His face was now inches from mine, his smouldering eyes burning into mine, paralyzing my every thought. He slowly leaned in placing gentle kisses on my cheeks, eyelids and nose. SHIT! My breath! I pulled away and put my finger to his lips and pushed him away. ’Where are you going?’
‘To clean my teeth’ I replied, ensuring my mouth was in the opposite direction to his face. He grabbed me wrist and pulled me back to him, our bodies collided with a thud and I gasped surprised.
“I don’t care” he whispered in my ear.
Well I do I stated in my thoughts, knowing he could hear me. He refused to hear it and kissed me anyway, I knew my battle was lost.
The kiss was gentle and sweet as he released my hand and traced up my arm. I let off and involuntary shiver. Without breaking the kiss I could feel him smile, pleased with himself. He knew the effect he had on me and he loved using it against me. He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer and holding me tight. The kiss became more passionate and i immediately became more aware of our surroundings.“My mum” I said against his lips.
“You’re thinking about your mum right now?” He said, with that undeniable crooked smile appearing on his face.
“No-“
“Because you know, I was definitely thinking about your mum to” Laughing to himself almost inaudibly.
“Eurgh gross!” I pushed him to the side and he rolled onto the bed next to me still laughing to himself.
“Nora she’s at the shop”
“What? How did you know that?”
It’s not only your mind I can manipulate you know. Besides do you really think I would be in your room if your mum was downstairs? She would rather kill me first. It was getting harder and harder to decipher when he was speaking to me telepathically or literally.
“Please don’t invade my mum’s mind, and I would hardly call it manipulation” I said to him in my best matter-of-a-fact tone.
“Oh really, how so?” He looked genuinely curious, which was knew for him, I was simple to judge, he was the one with all the mystery.
“Well you don’t make me do things I don’t want to – or act in a certain way”
“Are you sure about that?” He challenged with one eyebrow raised.
“Yes, simply planting images in my head doesn’t make me react in any which way”
“Hmm we will see”
“But I can make you succumb to my every wish, like going to get me a vanilla frappuccino and taking me to school”
“Let me think, uhm, no”
“Please”
“No”
“Pretty please”
“Still no” he said looking in the opposite direction, he was now sat on the end of the bed. I walked over and sat on his knees as sexily as I could and looked into his eyes.
In between kisses I breathed “Patch – please – fulfil – my – wish – and – get – me – coffee” I looked him in his eyes, he was slowly giving in.
“n-“ before he could finish I planted another, more passionate kiss on his lips now, and he responded straight away. His hand moved towards the button of my top. Before things could go further I grabbed his hand.
“I’m just too tired, you see without caffeine I have no energy and without energy I just can’t be bothered” His face dropped and I struggled to hold back my laughter, I knew I had won.
“Fine!” I let out a little giggle and kissed him on the cheek.
“You see that is what you call manipulation of the mind” I whispered in his ear and got from the seat and made my way to the bathroom.
“Ooh you little –“
“COFFEE!” I shouted before he could finish.
I could see him sat on the bed in the reflection of the bed with his cheeky pirate grin, he truly was unbelievable.
“Pick you up in 20 angel”
“Bye” I heard the door shut and I couldn’t help but smile. How could I be so lucky?
I’m going to get you back for that. His voice scarred me but made me go like jelly nonetheless. I’ll look forward to it. That was the truth; I looked forward to spending every moment with patch, because nothing was ever the same. He made everything seem easier and better, even the idea of the first day of school. Okay maybe not that. With the thought of a new school year and the same old Marcie the smile from my face vanished and the familiar frown set in. Let the games begin I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment